Sunday, April 2, 2017

Ars Magisterii: An Update

Hello, Readers (such as I have). I may be flattering myself, but it's possible some of you have noticed that I haven't posted in a while.

There are good reasons for this. I've just found a new job after the company I worked for liquidated at the end of last month, and I'm still hitting my stride there in terms of finding normalcy and developing a daily rhythm. Also been starting to plan out several exciting (and scary) life things, so more time and energy have been going there.

In short, Ars Magisterii is not my highest priority. HOWEVER, I anticipate maintaining about a post per week, and hopefully ramping up to two as things settle down for me. This blog is still fun, just hard to fit in right now.

Thanks to any of you who follow this feed, or check in regularly! I get happiness from being able to share. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment